Take a fantastic 14-day train trip through Southern Germany, with this guide. Take the train (or sometimes the bus) to these fantastic locations and enjoy the beauty that Southern Germany has to offer, from cute villages to beautiful cities and stunning natural areas. Places you would never get to by plane..
What’s in it?
– Tips on Germany
– Tips on how to find the cheapest train tickets
– 7 Locations in southern Germany
– Route information from location to location
– Highlights per location, from museums to cruises and active sports
– Highlights near that location, such as cute villages for a day trip
– Restaurant options per location (including vegan options)
– Accommodation suggestions per location
– Additional options to extend your trip
So all you have to do is book and you’re good to go!
All from a sustainable point of view, so lots of sustainable options that have the greatest impact on local people. Think of restaurants that have been run by the same family for years and hotels that implement sustainable measures. So you can travel with peace of mind and not have to do any more research on your own about your impact during this trip.