Black Friday, the time to buy things you don’t need. Not very sustainable. So I don’t want to motivate you to buy things you don’t need either. But if you do need something, go for these sustainable options and make it “Green Friday”.
- 25% discount on Interrail passes! The interrail pass is valid in 22 European countries. For example, choose 10 travel days in 2 months, or a pass for 15 days of unlimited train travel.
Promotion valid until November 28, your trip must start before 1 June 2024.
- Are you travelling to Peru before the end of February? Book one of their impressive train trips with a 30% discount!
Valid until November 28th
- 30% discount on hotels, anywhere in the world. Limited number of rooms per promotion, so be quick!
Book before November 29, for all yourtrips until the end of 2024.
- Up to 75% off hostels, anywhere in the world. Limited number of beds/rooms per promotion, so be quick!
Book before December 4 and travel until April 30, 2024.
- Buy all your travel necessities at Reismonkey, like compression packing cubes, refillable travel mini’s, cable organizer bag or a travel plug.
Sale untill the 27th.
- Wild deodorant has a website wide promotion of 30% on cases, refills and their new line of refillable shower gel. Read more about the brand and why I’ve been a fan for years here. Buy your products at a discount here, using the discount code “LIZETTRAVEL20” – until November 30, this code gives 30% off, then 20% again after that.
- AllBirds, a sustainable shoe brand, has discounts of up to 50%! Among other things, they sell water-repellent shoes, perfect for when your trip turns out to be a bit less sunny.
Valid until November 28.
- For more sustainable shoes, but also clothes and backpacks, check out Tropicfeel. Sale up to 50%.
Sale untill the 24th!
- Need a new camera or laptop? Buy a durable refurbished version at ReBuy. 12 Days discount, up to 77% off!
Valid until November 28.
- Holland & Barrett, my favourite shop for shampoo bars and sustainable toothpaste or sunscreen, among other things, is also offering big discounts. For example, 1+1 on shampoo bars and up to 70% off on other things.
Discount valid until November 26
- My travel guides are all reduced in price. Buy a city guide for €5.99 and a train travel guide for €7.99
Valid until 30 November.
- My travel agent services are also reduced in price. I’ll help you plan a sustainable (train) trip, starting from €9.99! All that’s left for you to do is book.
I’ll help you plan an exact train itinerary with 3 stops or a flight + 2 stops if it’s a long-distance trip, for €9.99.
Do you also want accommodations with your trip plan? Then that costs €19.99 for 3 stops.
Want a complete package, including cool activities? Then that costs €24.99 for 3 stops.
More stops are always possible, of course, and can also be bought in addition for an attractive Black Friday price. Discount price valid until 30 November.
This page will be updated as new offers are added. Until Christmas, I’ll make sure you find the best deals here for your upcoming sustainable travels. Want to be notified of new offers? Then sign up for my newsletter. In addition to these offers, I use the newsletter to launch new travel guides.